SG7000 Temperature Limiting Mechanical Bimetal Room Thermostat
Use instructions Room thermostat:
Bimetallic room thermostat for heating and air-conditioning installations Thermal, electrical and mechanical features Breaking capacity on opening contact,10A-250V A.C.(ohmic load) Differential: 0.5K.
Temperatures scale adjustment:
After almost two days from the installation,to obtain a precise scale adjustment, measure the room temperature with a reference thermometer,placed aside the thermostat,holding the shagreened part of the knob,turn the index with a coin, to reach the same value of the thermometer,We suggest to install the equipment at about1.5mt from the floor and far from any heat source.
3. Cover screw
4. Knob Lockpins,The lock pins for scale limitation
5. are to be derached from the base of the thermostat.They are Located on the fixing holes.
6. Index:The fixing of the room thermostat can be done directly on the wall by screws and nags.
B2-With N.C.contact and ON-OFFswitch
B3-With SPDT contact(change-over)
B4-With change-over contact(SPDT)and ON-OFF switch B7-With normally closed contact on“Winter”and normally open contact on“Summer”plus“Summer-Winter”selector-switch
1. Accelerating resistance with voitage to 220-250V a.c.
2. This thermostat is provided with an accelerating resistance which mustbe absolutely connected in order to obtain the regulation's performances.
3. The terminal 4has thus to be connected to the neutral according to the diagram shown on the cover.
4. This connection allows also the working of the pilot lamp which indicates the operation of the heating. Technical Data:
| Application: || control of central air conditioner or heating appliance for temperature |
| Temperature control range: || 10°C~30°C |
| Work voltage: || 220V~/50Hz |
| Max load: || 10A |
| Sensor type: || gas filled sylphon with on/off, without LED indicator for power |